Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Flossy

I seem to have hit the proverbial wall, and am collapsed in a blob on the couch. Tomorrow does not bode well. However, what I have been doing is winding embroidery floss onto cardboard bobbins, and it is indeed strangely relaxing and soothing. I seem to have floss everywhere, old, new, tangled, untangled, so I'm trying to achieve some sort of organisation. My floss is nowhere as organised as this pretty pic that I borrowed from Flickr...but now it's not tangled either.

4 comments:

meetmeatmikes said...

Oh how lovely art that floss!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

A little bit of organising can be very good for the soul. Especially when you have no energy for anything else. Hope you are feeling much better today.

Anonymous said...

See, floss on bobbins is very theraputic and meditative! And it looks yummy like floss candy, mmm!

Hope to see you tonight, Badge Mistress!

~Holly
Two Cheese Please

Patty said...

I wound a bunch of floss on to bobbins the other night. I started as soon as I got home from the craft store. I don't know why I enjoy it so much but I do.


Pic from Miss Retro Modern's fab collection here.

Trying...