Friday, September 19, 2008

Love Fridays

A few things to love about today:
- it's now Friday evening and I'm back from a 2 day work conference and finally have time just for meeeeeeeee. I like my workmates, we've got a good crowd, but I've been really crap this week, and wasn't really up for team games and group drinking. Happy to be home.
- nice text messages from nice peeps wanting to play on the weekend.
- finding a perfect pressie for a buddy from the Tootgarook oppy, and still getting change from $2! (pics to come soonish)
- stitching, couch and staffies. Friday night.

Hope your Friday is fun.
ps. h'argh!! (I couldn't do it for the whole post. Bad pirate I am. Arr.)

Love Fridays, brought to you by Big Cat's Emporium. Play along!

1 comment:

BigCat said...

Yep, sometimes the end of the day is the best thing about Friday. Your Friday night sounds fine, and just like mine almost. Mine goes couch, blogging and puss cats.

Have a great weekend.


Pic from Miss Retro Modern's fab collection here.

Trying...