As giving away stuff is good, I'm joining in the fun. What's up for grabs? This little pile o'stuff, mostly 70's vintage-y:
- little 1970's mousie notepaper set (this was thrifted, so it doesn't have the original amount of notepaper and envelopes in it) ...still extremely cute
- for kitteh lovers, a vintage set of Avon soaps shaped like kittys in stockings "Furry Purry and Scurry"...you know you want this!
- a Ladybird book for reading or arty-crafty-farting with
- a thrifted decorative plate that also has extreme cuteness value and says "Consider Yourself Loved" (stamped 1978)
- a pack of Japanese Pinky chewing gum (which is thankfully not vintage)
and crafted by yours truly at Brown Owls:
- a white men's sized hand-stiched owl design handkerchief