Saturday, October 4, 2008

Blogtoberfest things to do

I've got a few things to do, so I thought I'd make a Blogtober list, and hopefully be able to cross a few things off it sooner rather than later:

- as part of Wardrobe Refashion:
  1. make DIY t-shirt undies
  2. modify some cotton skirts to make them the right size
  3. make a top with op-shop fabric and the pattern I found at the oppy yesterday

- do the Brown Owls walking badge - 'cause I'm such a slug

- finish the wedding pressie I'm working on (before their 1st anniversary ahahha)

- post outstanding parcels

- write something crochet for Living Creatively (I dobbed myself in last week at the Melb Show)

- piccys for Angela, who I'm sure has given up on keeping me to a timeline!

- start thinking about creating/shopping responsibily for Christmas

- do another motorbike course

- tidy my craft room, I don't even know what's in there any more!!

...that's all off the top of my head for now, but enough to keep me busy!


Pic from Miss Retro Modern's fab collection here.

Trying...