Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday lurve!


I love Friday and more so when it's such a beautiful sunny one. As I was going out to the car this morning, I noticed Mr Cockle (that's our local magpie friend) has a new baby. I told him that it was very cute and that he'd done well. He eyeballed me beningly. Then Boombah cat (aka Gatsby) followed me to the car, and once I'd got in, Mr Cockle swooped him. The cat was unfazed. I know there's lots of magpie horror stories out there, but our locals are our friends. They're just not too sure about the kittehs though.


Here's pic of the youngster with Dad:


Happy Friday wherever you are!

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Hey we have a swooping magpie in the tree out the front too. He keeps swooping Mr CP as he rides his bike past...he he he

Drewzel said...

:P

Liesl said...

Oh, that's a pretty new baby - I bet its noisy!! In the warmer months we have a mappie that taps on our back door for food. They seem to love eating oats of all things!


Pic from Miss Retro Modern's fab collection here.

Trying...