Saturday, October 25, 2008

A hot evening



Why have I put this song in you wonder? As it was a hot one today, I was overcome with a sudden urge to have a shandy with my dinner. Does anyone still drink these anymore? I did feel a bit like a good Aussie sheila whilst consuming my bevvy. But ah! so sweet and refreshing... shandy is not a dirty word! Next time you go to the pub, try asking for one!

As an aside, I feel I must mention (as it is Blogtoberfest), that somehow I managed to change my Facebook into all German by accident last night...and I hadn't even been drinking!

4 comments:

CurlyPops said...

I love Shandy and I love a nice cold beer too (even though I don't drink).

The Essess said...

All this blog talk of Shandies and UDLs brings back memories.....Next time Try a beer with a dash of lime cordial, that was how my friends and I drank beer!

Jacqueline said...

you are a rock chick! Personally I've never understood the shandy but a cool beer on a hot day is pure bliss! Hope you had a good weekend.

Car said...

Many a shandy shared with my late pop :)

Love the song too!


Pic from Miss Retro Modern's fab collection here.

Trying...