6 unique things about me ~
1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Mention the rules
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself
4) Tag six other bloggers by linking to them
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged
- I have a "thing" for redheads. Yes my husband is one. He also is fond of redheads - to me this seems wrong, like marrying your cousin or something. I don't have anything at all for Ritchie Cunningham though.
- I could never EVER EVER jump hurdles at school sports. My brain would shut down and I'd get all un-co. So I'd run up to the first one, then stop and walk away.
- I can't drive a manual car...I was too lazy to learn when I did my driving test. And I didn't get my license until I was 26.
- I am not SCARED of the dentist anymore. But I still have to run off to the loo a couple of times while I'm in the waiting room.
- I have a crush on Charley Boorman. I think Ewan McGregor is a knob because he falls off his motorbike all the time.
- I used to think it would be really cool to be Vicky Stubing on the Love Boat.
Requisite cat photo for Cindy...here's Lola and Sebby slugging on the couch. The lumpy thing they're on top of is me.