Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Going slow

What have I been up to? You've probably noticed a decided lack of posts on teh Portion lately...basically it's because in December I decided that I was going to go slow. I'm one of those people that tends to say YES to everything, without even stopping to think, when where how why, and November found me overcommitted and falling in a heap. So after birthday week, I decided to say NOES to most events, and to spend a lot of time doing nothing. (I think HP is probably glad too, because it's meant that I'm at home for a change.) I'm still reading your blogs, but maybe not commenting as much, and you'll find me on BookFace most nights as I leave the laptop signed in. My crafting output, apart from embroidery, is low also...I guess it's just overkill.

Have I put this vid up before? I think I love this boy, he can come and sing to me anytime:

I can't get to sleep
I think about the implications
Of diving in too deep
And possibly the complications

Especially at night
I worry over situations
I know I'll be alright
Perhaps it's just imagination

Day after day it reappears
Night after night my heartbeat shows the fear
Ghosts appear and fade away
Come back another day

PS. is it just me or has anyone else noticed a lot of "we're sorry this video is no longer available" on you tube... and then the next refresh it works, and then sometimes it doesn't again? What does it all mean?

No comments:


Pic from Miss Retro Modern's fab collection here.

Trying...