Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Customer

Here's a bit of a unsolicited plug... a few of you have admired HP's "used cream" t-shirt, which I originally made for him at REMO general store a couple of birthdays ago. I decided he needed a new Xmas one, and so ordered him another one yesterday. And now, thanks to Remo's Design-o-matic goodness, if you want one the same, you can buy one here.
Also, if you use the link http://www.remogeneralstore.com/hohoho, you will get a 2nd t-shirt free when you order one...and it can be one of your own design. Hooray!

PS. Cam, I remember you wanting one of these. Not sure if you still do, but here's the link anyway.

1 comment:

CurlyPops said...

I still laugh every time I see those banana guards!
I don't have anyone to buy it for anymore though...


Pic from Miss Retro Modern's fab collection here.

Trying...