Friday, June 26, 2009

Some crafty content

As anyone who keeps up with my poor blog will know, I think I've lost my life mojo. You get that. But part of it is, my craft mojo has gone with it too... so lately I've been doing what I'll call "comfort crafts". Comfortable in that I don't have to stretch my brain and come up with ideas or new things. So what I've been doing is starting innumerable knitting projects (from commercial patterns), and working on embroidery. Still going on my Sublime Stitching tote (and I'm very excited about their latest patterns - I love Carson Ellis!) and other embroidered goodness.


Here's a photo (taken with my phone, sorry Lola ate the digital camera) of my latest project. It's going to be a birthday pressie for a new friend of mine, but I'm pretty safe in assuming they don't read the blog.

Happy Friday all.

Listening to: Kate Miller-Heidke 'Don't Let Go' ...we are all busy.

1 comment:

Deirdre said...

i know what you mean. my craft mojo is so gone. we need to get this house renovation done done done so I can get back to making stuff. I miss my sewing machine! anyhow good luck to you!


Pic from Miss Retro Modern's fab collection here.

Trying...