Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Yesterday afternoon...

after work, we ventured down to Savers to collect my kitchen cupboard (as mentioned last Tuesday). While waiting around the back, I stood and watched the guys unloading the Diabetes collection trucks, and quietly mused as to what could be contained in all the boxes and bags. Hmmm, so much booty.

Of course, you can't visit Savers without a quick squizz around the shelves...so I picked up a Woods Ware 'Beryl' sugar bowl, a nice glasses case and a record for the Kuties day on Sunday.

And HP found one of these:


sunbeam, originally uploaded by **tWo pInK pOSsuMs**.


Having only babbled on recently about how much I love my Mixmaster, ooh a Junior!! Its a white one and needs work, and a good clean (no pic as it's currently still in the car), but you can imagine what a happy little Vegemite I was to score it!

The kitchen cupboard? Oh, last time I looked it was still on the roofracks of the Laser. More adventures with that later.

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

I can't wait to see that cupboard. A pic of it on the roof racks might be quite amusing too!

The Essess said...

Yes I want to see a Laser with roofracks too! He! He!
I cant believe what you found at Savers! Its Amazing!


Pic from Miss Retro Modern's fab collection here.

Trying...